This gracious 2-bedroom, 2-bath offers sweeping views to the west. Interior features include floor-to-ceiling windows, wood flooring, warm, natural palettes, an Italian crafted kitchen, European appliances, tiled bathrooms with rain showers, and an in-home washer and dryer.
Our Residences Feature:
– Top-of-the-line appliance suite by Bosch
– Caesar stone kitchen counters and integrated backsplash
– Custom-colored pale taupe oak wood floors
– Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
– Soaking tubs with custom glass enclosure
– Custom closet interiors
– Built-in bookcase millwork
– Bosch in-unit washer and dryer
– Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks & Nest thermostats
– Continuous window walls in high floor units
Our Exclusive Amenities Package, designed by CetraRuddy and curated by Moinian Group:
– Serene and peaceful attended lobby boasting a sculpture garden
– Landscaped second floor Patio Garden Space
– The Living Room with resident’s work space, dining area and library
– Landscaped, furnished rooftop terrace lounge with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a sculpted lawn designed by HMWhite
– On-site fitness studio featuring Peloton and Technogym equipment
– The Office business center
Architecturally inspiring, Oskar is a luxury rental property designed by CetraRuddy.
Serene and peaceful, the lobby reflects more the sensibilities of an art gallery than a residential building as it boasts an impressive collection of work by Phillip Michaels. A sculpture garden and sky-lit reflective pond house a glistening, mirror-polished sculpture by the renowned artist, Arik Levy. And as abundant light pours in from the sundrenched corridors, the elements of this lobby come together to create a space that is both grand and intimate.
$7,015 is the Net Effective Rent based on a 13-month lease with 1 month free.